cash or check only
MEN'S HAIRCUT STARTS AT $35*
This includes an awesome shampoo and scalp rub plus a re-rinse or blow dry, and I always check for crazy ear and brow hairs. Allow 30 to 45 minutes. If you are short on time please let me know when you arrive and I can try to get you out in 20 minutes providing you don't have incredibly thick or crazy hair. *Specialty cuts such as strong fades and hard part, etc can run up to $45.
WOMEN'S HAIRCUT $60
This includes an awesome shampoo and scalp massage and a conditioning treatment, suited for your hair type and condition also a blow dry. If you need to include a straightening blow out, curl or flat ironwork when getting a cut add $10 to $20 and should be noted when you book the appointment to allow additional time. Allow 45 to 60 minutes for the basic hair cut service. Bang trim $15, allow 15 minutes of time.
Now offering Ammonia-free hair color.
- Base color starts at $65.
- Gloss or semi permanent color starts at $65.
- Add gloss to refreshen ends $25.
- Virgin Tint starts at $80 depending on how much hair and desired color.
- Highlight or Lowlight added to any base color service $40-55.
HIGHLIGHTS or LOWLIGHTS
(applied in foil)
- One color, partial Highlight starts at $90. (add $10 for each additional bowl or color)
- One color, full head of Highlights starts at $110. (add $10 for each additional bowl or color)
- For toner or gloss in between foils $45.
- Color correction $60 per hour. May take 3-6 hours and consultation is required.
ABOUT JANIENE CRUM
At age 18 upon receiving her CA license, Janiene moved to San Francisco and landed a job as an apprentice in the first of two prestigious down town hair salons, training under some of the best in the industry at both of them. At “Jerry Short” she spent time learning advanced cutting techniques, styling, perms and some color. While cutting hair is still one of her favorite things to do, it was in the color department at 77 Maiden Lane that she trained under notable colorists George Fisher and Mimi Breckenridge. This is where she really developed a passion for hair color, a passion which she continues to grow and love.